Thursday, July 19, 2012

Has it been a month?

A month since I blogged last?? That means we are a month closer to school starting. Oh me oh my...that breaks my heart! We have had such an amazing summer. With the crazy high temperatures, we have honestly spent the last FOUR nights at the pool. What else is there to do? Tate is a total water baby and Mia splash, splash, splashes. Max, Charlie and Zoe are all diving fools...with Charlie knocking my socks off by doing FLIPS off the diving board??!! That's what happens when you buy a trampoline. The trampoline has felt a little lonely lately because of the sweltering temps but believe me, it is still by far one of the best purchases we've made!

We also had a ball at Family Camp in Okoboji. One of the best experiences we've had as a family and we are already signed up to return next year! Woo hoo!!

Someone turned 8 years old:

My goodness how we love our Charlie-man. Every year on his birthday, I think about how he flew into our world after being at the hospital for a grand total of 40 minutes. He was the SWEETEST baby, the most adorable toddler and now is the most tender-hearted, fun, joyful soul with a heart of gold. We are so proud of our sweet boy and love the young man God is creating him to be. We can't wait to see what God has in store for him in the year to come!

We got some amazing family photos taken by a high school friend of Buck's. Here is a glimpse of my favorite. I look at this and am overwhelmed with gratitude for these 5 blessings that God chose for me and Buck. Love each of them more than words. 

I'll try to do a little better job of blogging more frequently than once a month, but make no promises! :) Oh, and my BFF from high school started a new blog about her sweet family. Check out her chocolate chip cookie recipe! Love you, SSS!

Happy happy summer, friends.



2 comments:

  1. Is C-man really 8? How can that be? He is going to be one little heart breaker let me tell you! Love love love the pic of your party of 5!

    ReplyDelete