Saturday, November 17, 2012

Catch up


Going through some pictures on the camera and found these gems from October. We went to a new orchard/pumpkin patch this year and absolutely loved it. We went at the right time too, so it wasn't busy at all and we got to do all the fun things we wanted to in a short amount of time! 






Corn Pool!! Super fun, but Mia had no clue what to do with the weird-feeling corn. She observed.







Hayrack ride at sunset. It was beautiful!

 Goofballs!

We ended the night with some apple cider donuts. They were totally worth the long wait! We will be heading back to Center Grove again next year.


On a very very different note, this is a public service announcement on behalf of pregnant women everywhere. I am a relatively blunt and honest person and I very much appreciate that trait in others as well. HOWEVER, my personality apparently changes when I'm pregnant and I don't want to hear ANYTHING from ANYONE about how I look other than to say "you look cute." That's it. Not "wow, you've really popped" or "you're carrying high" or "you're carrying low" or "you're carrying way out front" or "HOW far along are you? you're really big/small/round for that many weeks". Thanks to my friend Tressa for meeting me for coffee and saying "you look great." Perfect. :)  Don't care if it's true or not...a pregnant woman deserves a break in that area! OK, PSA is done.

Have a lovely weekend my friends!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for meeting me for coffee. I really enjoyed meeting Miss Mia who is even more beautiful in person. What a treat! Keep the blog updates coming when you can.

    ReplyDelete