Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting close...The Name

So as we get closer to meeting our little Pete, the one thing that has occupied my mind for the past week or so has been his name. No, as I've said before, it's not Pete...we're not entirely sure how that got started but he's been Pete pretty much since we found out he was a Pete and not a Pete-ette. :)

We have 2 or 3 front runners, all of which I like very much. But at this point in the pregnancy with the other boys, I feel like I had settled on THE NAME and felt done with it.  And I'm not really one of those people that has to wait to see the baby to decide...I feel like we pick a name we love and the baby starts to look like that name.  So unfortunately I'm not going to share the frontrunners but I'd love to get some input on how you go about picking names, and if you have a brilliant suggestion for the perfect baby boy name...bring it on! :)

Name to be revealed once this precious little guy makes his debut (not because I'm trying to hide it from you dear ones, but because I'm afraid it may change at any moment!)

Happy Sunday friends.


1 comment:

  1. I don't have any names..but I want to wish you the best with your delivery Laura. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete