Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our last few weeks in photos!




Max & me at the Civic Center for a super fun field trip!






Followed up with a trip to the Science Center! What a great group of 3rd graders. Thankful: that I get to stay home and do these awesome things with my kids.



My cousin and her family came for a fun weekend visit. E & L (my cousin's daughters) got a shot on TV with our local weather caster!



The little miss needed a trim. I debated about getting it done as she really wants her hair long, but it badly needed the trim and I'm glad I did it! Even just trimming the 2 inches, there was practically an entire head of hair on the floor! She is such a dolly, this girl. Love her gorgeous hair!!






I love sweet pictures of sleepy kiddos. And yes, Tate's carseat is flowered. :) Poor kid.


And look who turned 3 years old!!! Wow!!! He is such a sweet little guy and we are blessed to have him in our family. Love love love you, Tater Bug!!!

More birthday and thankful posts to come. Happy Tuesday.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment