Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Maya on my mind

I have been waiting for this weekend for well over 3 months and lucky me, my weekend starts tomorrow! Zoe and I are going on our first (of hopefully many!) girls' weekend. We are heading north to Wisconsin, where interestingly both my best friend from high school and my best friend from college call home. My dear friend Sarah gave birth to her sweet baby Maya in June and you know me and babies! I have been itching to get my hands on that girl! So here is my chance. And another blessing on top of that--my other dear friend Heather has her own precious Maya who is now 16 months old and bad friend/busy mama that I am, I haven't met that Miss Maya in person yet either. So I am armed with gifts and a darling 4-year-old girl who can't wait to "take care of the babies". So Maya (times two!) is definitely on my mind, along with Sarah and Heather and girl time with MY girl. Here's to a very happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we were a part of your first girls weekend! It was so fun to have you visit and meet Maya S. We had a wonderful weekend! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often. I miss you already. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete