Monday, October 10, 2011

How did I not know this?

I am an insomniac. I know this probably sounds crazy coming from someone who was once given the nickname "the napasaurus". :) I have also been known to take my blankie and go to my room and take a nap...IN THE MIDDLE OF MY OWN BIRTHDAY PARTY (true story!) . Yes, I LOVE naps when I can get them. But come 10:00 most nights and I am wide awake with no end in sight. But this summer at the Lake, my sister-in-law introduced me to the beauty that is melatonin. My aunt swore by it for jet lag, but for some reason I had never tried it. Over the past couple of years I have tried the over the counter stuff for sleep but it made my sensitive system a little too draggy for my liking in the mornings. Melatonin...no draggy mornings, blissful-no-weird-dreams sleep. I love it so much I just gave it a whole blog post! I am happily off to bed...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting a good night's rest! I think life as a midwife can mess up your sleeping abilities for life! I have been trying half a Unisom to cure my sleeping woes.

    ReplyDelete