Friday, March 26, 2010

Tate, Tate, Tate the Great

Oh, my sweet baby. He is not a baby so much anymore. Yesterday as I was just talking that Mommy-baby talk to him, saying "Tate, where did Mommy put my phone?" what did he do? Why, he crawled up on the couch and got my phone for me! He is responding, understanding, saying a few more words...and yes, being a stinker at times. But that's what 16-month-olds do. And we are loving most every minute of it. The moment where he smacked me because I wouldn't let him play with the toilet plunger? Didn't love that one. Here is a typical diaper change...usually it is a wrestling match until I pin him with my legs...I just had to capture it with the camera because he was so excited that he thought he got away from me. Other mommies out there: you are not alone! Yes, this still happens with your 4th child!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little superstar, I love you so much. Your little personality shines and I love the joy and smiles you bring to our family! Tate, God has big, big plans for you and I can't wait to see what He has in store for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment