Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embrace the Camera

So I found this fun blog, and decided to jump in and join the fun by "Embracing the Camera." All the other blogs I read out there are pretty much like mine...all pictures of the kids (which is the BEST!) but no pictures of the moms. Just like my photo albums at home! So here is a look at what a random Thursday afternoon might look like at my house:


My first attempt at a self-portrait with me and the girl:



OK this one's a little better. Yes, we play A LOT (and I mean A LOT) of dress-up around here. Yes, we have a red stage in our basement and our daughter has a pink electric guitar. Tate is already a pretty talented drummer. I mean the kid has rhythm. But he was napping while this photo shoot/concert was happening.


So there you go, embrace the camera. Go here and join in every Thursday! And I just looked and their sweet family received a referral for a little girl from Ethiopia. Love it!





1 comment: