Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The BEST cookies EVER

My Dad's Monster Cookies
Are your taste buds ready for this? These are quite possibly the best cookies you will ever taste or make. My kids LOVE them. So I make them a lot. And my family thanks me for it. It might look like an odd recipe, but go with it. Dee-lish. Trust me. Here you go:
First, mix:
3 eggs
1 stick softened margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
Then add:
1 1/2 cups peanut butter (smooth or chunky...your choice)
2 tsp. baking soda
about 5 cups oatmeal (the quick-cook kind)
6 oz. M & M's
6 oz. butterscotch or chocolate chips (I usually do chocolate chips)
Mix all together, drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. The key is to not overbake them, so they don't get too dry. I check them frequently after 10 minutes. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment