Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to....

Seriously, I wonder how someone this CUTE can be so naughty...

Oh, Tate...why did you have to find that ONE random ORANGE Sharpie

that I begged and pleaded your brothers to put away, high up in the cupboard in the kitchen, where even Zoe couldn't reach it...

but as we all know all too well, Tate has an uncanny radar for markers. Today it was the orange Sharpie. On the green wall in the entry-way. On the printer in the office. On Zoe's pretty reading chair. You might call it lack of parental supervision. I call it encouragement of my child's artistic inclination. Whatever. If I don't laugh about it, I'll cry.

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to. When is my husband coming home??

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA....You have an artist in the making. Great color choice. It compliments the green wall:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little artist.....you have a real talented guy on your hands! I have a love/hate relationship with sharpies.....my kids love them.....and I hate them. Ha! I keep ours hidden away from EVERYONE, and they only come out on very special occasions:)

    ReplyDelete