Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute with a Cause

This is totally up my alley. You know when you have something that is big, but not really that big in the grand scheme of things, that is kind of occupying your mind and you need to get outside of yourself, so to speak? (see previous post to know what the heck I'm talking about!). So I am trying to do that. I discovered these gems:
And when I say discovered, I mean I found them in a roundabout sort of way and I may very well be one of the last adoption/blogging people to know about this super-cool company (HELLO, friends...why didn't you tell me about them?). Anyhooo...this company TOMS gives one-for-one. For every one pair of shoes that you purchase, they give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. Right now they are in the middle of a giving program in Rwanda. They focus on developing countries due to some of the diseases and infections that can be prevented just from wearing shoes in those countries! So my only question, friends: which pair should I buy first: the Purple Sumatra Vegan Classics (seen above) or the Purple Tangier Vegan Classics?

No comments:

Post a Comment